Friday, December 17, 2010

The Word is Out!

Word has gotten out how great of a teacher I am and how awesome drawing is. I just found out yesterday that they are going to have to add another drawing 1 class to my schedule because the wait list for drawing is so long! They are going to combine my currently three advanced drawings into two classes and make my seventh hour another drawing 1. To which I said, "I love having freshmen seventh hour!" A little joke always throws my principal off, but I think I'm pretty funny.

So my classes will be full, but I think I'm off to a good start to my goal of building up the art department!

Now my room is a mess from my first semester. Debating on cleaning now or coming in later.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The Haste Family knows how cool you are...glad to read things are going so well! :)

    ReplyDelete