Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween!

I love Halloween! This year I threw a party at the wonderfully dated condo clubhouse. Costumes were required and everyone came out in full force. Although I wasn't very good at taking pictures, I did get a couple good ones.
Here are the girls. Tara won one of the prizes. Anne didn't want to dress up and then showed up as a homemade pumpkin. Kate was a homemaker and her husband Adam was the milkman. Erica is sporting the bee costume I made a couple of years ago, but added letters to make herself a spelling bee. She also won a prize. and Lisa is of course Twister...which she made. Very impressive ladies!
And here is baby Olivia. She was the hit of the party even when she cried because she didn't recognize her mom as the devil in disguise.

I was a peacock. Although I couldn't find yellow tights I did sport some yellow shoes, that you can't see, with blue tights. My mask spent most of the night on my forehead but you can get the full effect below. I think I left glitter everywhere I went.
Thanks to all those who came to my party! Next year I'll have to plan some themed games. I've already starting thinking about what I want to be next year.
Happy Halloween!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment