Friday, October 29, 2010

High School Halloween

Today is the first day I really miss elementary school. I looked forward to elementary school Halloween all year. Sarah and I would always coordinate our costumes and keep it a surprise until the parade. All afternoon was devoted to getting dressed, parading around the school, and parties!

Halloween at high school is not nearly that cool. It's just a normal day! So I borrowed my mom's awesome headband and wore my Halloween shirt. In my first hour Cooper was worried that I was trying to be cool with a feathery headband and then realized it was a Halloween headband. I guess I'm right on the edge of strange and cool.

Because I knew I would be a little sad I'm throwing myself a Halloween party so I have an excuse to wear a costume. More on that later.

Happy Halloween!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment