Saturday, October 9, 2010

CUPS!!

Last night Lisa and I headed to the Nelson, first to redeem our groupon member coupons we purchased and second to check out some art. There was some art we didn't really appreciate, but the opening of Forever was fabulous! There are rows and rows of cups. And the best part is you can become the owner of one of these cups. So we filled out the paperwork for the raffle and choose our cups carefully. They may look at the same but we still had to look around and choose.
Here I am pointing to my choice. I'm so excited about the prospect of owning something that was in the Nelson! The deed we filled out says you are not supposed to use the mug and only display it. Oh well...I just want one!
Well, unfortunately I wasn't this excited this morning. I didn't get one. But my sadness is a little less because Lisa did get one and there are more to win. So if you want one of these beautiful mugs come to the Nelson with me and I'll try again!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment