Friday, September 10, 2010

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games

Victoria has been talking about this one since last year. It was huge at the middle schools. So I finally got my hands on a copy and couldn't put it down. I read all Sunday afternoon. It is a crazy story about what used to be North America and these small cities that are under control of the capitol. The keep the cities in line they randomly choose a boy and girl from each city to fight to the death. Yes, I know it sounds strange, but it is really interesting.

This young adult literature is addictive and there are two more books in the series. I have to get my hands on the next book! If you are looking for a fast read this would be a good book to pick up.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Abbey says, "if you are looking for a fast read."
    I say, "if you're looking for the best book of your life."

    ReplyDelete