Sunday, September 26, 2010

Plaza Art Fair

Some of you may know that I broke a favorite mug that I bought at the Brookside Art Fair in the Spring. Luckily, the artist I bought it from was at this weekend's Plaza Art Fair. I sought her out, but my mug wasn't there. She changed up her mugs a little. I was devastated, but Rachel (the artist) came to my rescue. She offered to remake my mug! She drew it up and it will be arriving on my doorstep sometime in the near future.
Here I am with artist Rachel Akin. She has come very beautiful ceramics. Check her out here!

Of course there was plenty of other great art. And Lisa and I enjoyed checking it all out and eating at one of by new favorites, Blanc Burger.

When my new mug arrives I will be very careful it in the hope that I will have it much longer than the last one. Thanks Rachel for being so kind and remaking my mug. I can't wait for it to get here!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment