Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surprise!

My friend Sarah is pregnant and due in January. On Monday she went to the doctor to find out what she is having. She asked if I would like to find out via text or interschool mail. Which one did I choose? Interschool mail of course! I had to avoid facebook and talking with friends who already knew, but it was worth it. Today during third hour I walked down the halls wondering if the mail had arrived. It had! I opened the envelope with anticipation and found this...



Can you guess? She even had his name written on the cup. I think the fact that I could wait for this surprise gives me confidence that when I decide to have a baby I can wait until he/she arrives. I love a good surprise!

Congratulations Sarah! You will be a great mom!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment