Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mail Call!

Today I got two great envelope surprises in my mailbox today. The first was from Mary and some pictures from fun times together. Look at how small Olivia is in that picture with Pierce and me in the foreground! So fun! Thanks Mary!

The next package was laugh out loud funny. Here is an overview of everything included.

Halloween bags, plastic spiders, a spider ring,funny wreath magnet, crayola paper, a red mask, a whole bags of white plastic baskets, and some strange doll heads on sticks. Here is a close up of the doll heads.

I got an email asking what I was planning with the heads, but I had already put them to good use.
Here she is taped to an easel keeping an eye on one of my sixth hour students, Charlie. Kay said it looked like it had a secret nanny cam. (Maybe it does, and Lisa is watching every move we make!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment