Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Brain


I accidentally signed up for a TON of graduate hours this summer. One of the classes I just finished was Teaching with the Brain in Mind. It was a week long class and culminated with a final project to summarize what we learned throughout the entire week. It was a pretty open ended project so I made this...













It's a brain! I made it from clay and wrote words that represented different things we learned during the week. Mary wrote a paper to go along with this brain. Hope we got an A!


Fun Brain facts:
Your brain weighs 3lbs and is the consistency of Jello or tofu (my clay brain weighed much more than 3lbs)
Your frontal lobe doesn't fully develop until you are in your late 20's and maybe 30's. (So when you do something stupid just remember it's not really your fault!)

post signature
PS. We received and A in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment