Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Undefeated!

Sake' Bombers
This summer Carrie and Mark invited me to be a part of their summer softball team. Of course I took them up on the deal, especially when Carrie let me help design the team shirts. We got to work on the t-shirts and the design just came to us. We found this hilarious sumo wrestler swinging a bat and that is how the name Sake' Bombers came to us. Carrie and I think we are pretty funny.

We've had three games so far and I am happy to report we are undefeated! (I think it is the power of the shirt!)
Here Mark is displaying is inability to pose normally for a picture. That's okay because he's doing a great job pitching. (With the help of his trusty catcher...ME!) He stays cool under pressure even when his pitches constantly hit the plate. Who would have thought that catching was so fun. (I mostly like it because you get to chat with the umpire and the other players.)

Carrie and Mark are off to Alaska this weekend so we will do down to great players the next couple of weeks. Hope we can keep our streak going!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment