Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jazzoo!



Erica got a hold of two tickets to the very posh fund raiser for the KC zoo, Jazzoo. Since Jon was out of town I got to be Erica's date. So we each went out and bought new dresses the day of for this special night. I think we look pretty cute!


Although we hardly knew anyone there we had a great time sampling food from the 100+ vendors, drinking, and people watching. People wear some pretty crazy things to Jazzoo. Although I don't think I would pay the $150 ticket price myself, I had a great time. Thanks Erica!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you spotted SOME craziness in the detailing Abbey. Funk it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA Abbey! I didn't know you were smoking hot! (Am I allowed to say that here? You can delete this comment.)

    ReplyDelete