Saturday, June 19, 2010

My Studio



I've struggled a long time with painting at home. I was so easy in college, but at home it is much harder. I've recently set up my space at home in the yellow bedroom and am really excited about it. Here it is!


The easel was a graduation gift from my parents. And I found that fabulous white metal cabinet at Good Ju Ju. It is working perfectly as a combo storage and paint pallet. I keep my paint brushes in the drawer and other art supplies underneath. The top is white enamel and is perfect for mixing paint with a little wax paper on top as seen below.
The little yellow metal box is similar to one my parents have in their kitchen. I've decided to keep my paints inside.

I think I'm on my way to some beautiful paintings now that my space is set up.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment