Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day Jitters!


The day started out with a pulled fire alarm. This took me back to my high school days when someone continually pulled the fire alarm for the whole semester. I think we had about 9 fire drills that semester. But that was before high schools had cameras everywhere. I'm sure my principal is already dealing with the culprit.

In other news, first hour could use a little work. Couldn't get my sounds on my computer to work! Bummer! Had the students fill out a survey about themselves and drawing. Some of them are really funny!

Writing reads, "I can draw better than this but it'll work for now:)"
(Independent study student)

photo.JPG

This girl thought I was crazy for asking her to draw a self protrait without a mirror. I think she did just fine

And then...there is drawing I

I had this kid for almost two hours today because they extended lunch for the first day. Apparently I made an impression because I made it onto the drawing truck! Was a little worried about having the same class for this long, but they were my favorite part of the day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment