Thursday, August 26, 2010

Interschool Mail

This envelope may not look like much to you, but I LOVE them! These are the interschool mail envelopes. That is free mail that is sent between schools. Because I switched schools this year I'm really going to need these since some of my best school friends work at other schools. But I have used the interschool mail system for a long time. There is nothing better than going to your mailbox in the middle of the day and getting something funny. I once was told that I am the only person who laughs when they check their mail. I hope I make some people laugh later this week because I just put some gems through the mail today!

Here are just a few funny/great things I have received through interschool mail; fake cheese, t-shirts, stuffed animal cat, and school pictures of teacher friends. I'm hoping to add to that list this year!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment