Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Life Items

Part of being an art teacher is collecting funny things. I'm getting ready to set up my first official still life as a high school teacher. Here are some things I pulled down to have students pick from when doing a preliminary drawings. Then I will hopefully put together a great still life for them to draw from. (If only my tables would show back up after they were hidden from the long term sub!)

As it is my first year in high school my shelves are not looking quite full of things to draw. So as you clean up around the house and get ready to send bags of stuff to charity, ask yourself, "Would Abbey's students enjoy drawing this?" If the answer is yes, I'd be happy to take those things off of your hands, if you live relatively close by.
Thanks Barbara for already giving me a box of great still life materials!


post signature

1 comment: