Friday, July 2, 2010

Book Review of the Secret History of the Pink Carnation


The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
by Lauren Willig
The Secret History of the Pink Carnation
I love historical fiction and so does Lauren Willig. How do I know? She told me herself! That's right folks our book club got to have a conversation with Lauren over the phone. She's about our age and really down to earth. How many authors do you know that will let you call them for your book club? Check out her website and you too can talk to Lauren Willig.


The book is the beginning of a series about spies trying to prevent a French invasion of England. I loved several of the women in this book because they really surprised me. Watch out for that Miss Gwen, she will really fool you! So if you're looking for a good romantic pool read, this could be your book.

Happy Reading!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I better start reading because I'm behind on all the books I've borrowed - but I want to read this too!

    ReplyDelete