Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Classroom!

As much as I hate to admit it summer is slowly coming to an end. That means I have to get back to the classroom. And this year that means a little more work than last year because I have a new room. Here it is!
Obviously not ready for students, but I'll get it there. It's a great room, but I have to move everything around to make it feel like home.
I think I'm getting close to start putting posters on the walls. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. It is going to be awesome! It totally looks like a high school art room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those antlers on top of the cupboards? When do you start back? Teachers go back on the 9th...I thought I'd be ready but I want a few more weeks home Elijah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why yes, those are antlers. And we have to go back on the 9th as well. I have a lot to do to get ready! Ahh, where did summer go?

    ReplyDelete