Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love buying furniture!


As most of you know the art of antiquing was instilled in my from a very young age. But now I don't roll my eyes when it's time to stop at an antique mall. In fact, I encourage my friends to go with me. Carrie, baby Olivia, and I went to Good Ju Ju on Friday. Since we didn't have to work we went early and it was a good thing because we both found great finds! I've been keeping my eyes open for a new bookshelf because I have all these books that used to be in my classroom that I won't be taking to high school. And I found this...
After calling my mom from the West Bottoms, and waiting in line for forever, I bought this beautiful bookshelf. Carrie (and Mark's truck!) helped to get it home I move the old college book shelf into the yellow bedroom and starting moving all my books around.

I love the detail! I've been really looking around and they don't make them this cute anymore. (At least not in my price range!) So head down to Good Ju Ju the first weekend of August to see what you can find!

post signature

Carrie,

When you get your treasures like you want them take pictures and we'll really convince people how cool Good Ju Ju!

2 comments:

  1. Good Ju Ju is also having a sale on Saturday. This Saturday. Like Saturday in two days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous! But definitely a good fit for you!

    ReplyDelete